Attachments Product Specialist
Develop, communicate and implement the North American attachment business plan in cooperation with region and global attachment team.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities
- Develop, communicate and implement the North American attachment business plan in cooperation with Global attachment team
- Train and support regional sales team.
- Train and support the Dealer sales team as requested by Sales North America team
- Close collaboration with regional Sales, Sales support, Marketing and Customer support organization to improve attachment business
- Develop and implement plans and programs to improve attachment business at dealers
- Improve customer/dealer satisfaction on attachment business continuously
- Identify attachment business opportunities can be added on product line up
- Initiate attachment development based on identified business opportunities:
- Regional solution
- Collect basic information of BOD (Business Opportunity Description)
- Follow major competitors’ business of attachment
- Follow major attachment suppliers’ business
- Excellent understanding of customer’s attachment needs in different Construction Equipment segments & applications
- Good understanding of marketing activities
- Analytic ability with a good business development sense
- Skillful use of MS Office package
- Collaborative mind set
- Experience from dealer or customer interfaces
- Strong leadership, coaching skill
- College degree or relevant industry experience required
- Minimum five to ten years of relevant experience in same or related industry
- Works with others in a global matrix team / office environment / field environment
- Able to perform duties effectively in a fast paced environment whether working autonomously or under direction
- Extensive travel may be required
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify