Technical Product Specialists – CEX/CWL (m/f/d)
Technical Product Specialist – CEX/CWL (m/f/d)
In this position, you actively support appointed dealers in their daily product support towards end customers. This position is located in Konz. You will report to the Manager Product Support, EXC & Compact.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and file accident and incidents reports to Product Support Manager, Technical Product Leader and Global Product Support Department
- Resolve technical problems and questions reported by CHAIN, e-mail and phone
- Drive for solutions on day-to-day technical issues reported by the dealers through Global Product Support and inform the Technical Product Leader
- Build up detailed cases of major technical issues from the markets and report them to the Technical Product Leader to prepare a regional package and introduce it through the maintenance feedback process
- Conduct regular, documented, field visits including field follow-up on technical problems and solutions, as well as urgent trouble shooting activities at dealer/customer site
- Together with the Technical Product Leader, follow up on corrective implementation (campaign, product updates, etc)
- Preparation of material and participation in Regional Brush up
- Assist colleagues in their daily trouble shooting and act as back-up for other Technical Product Specialists
- Proof reading of Service Bulletin drafts
- When needed, assist the regional warranty department in judging warranty claims
Required competencies, personal skills and experience:
- Technical or Commercial degree and/or corresponding working experience
- Profound understanding of VCE business and products and EMEA markets
- Knowledge on hydraulics, electrics & engine components.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and cross-border organization
- Willingness to travel frequently within Region EMEA (Max. 40%)
If you are interested, please apply via the Volvo Recruitment Online System.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
With Volvo Construction Equipment, one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.