Uptime Coordinator Swedish / Finnish
Do you want to work in an international environment?
Do you love speaking foreign languages?
Do you want to help customers all over Europe?
Are you challenged by solving complicated problems?
- You communicate between customers, drivers and dealers in order to find the best solution to get the vehicle back on the road asap
- You follow up the status of breakdowns until the repair is finished and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems
- You work in a dynamic and international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Being fluent in Finnish and Swedish OR only Swedish + antoher language
- Customer-oriented with good communicative skills
- Willing to work in a shift system
- Basic skills in MS Office applications
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.