Business Controller E&BM
Do you want to be responsible for the analysis of financial and business related information for a specific business area? Would you like to support management discussions by sharing these financial insights? Are you able to bring first line managers up to speed with the latest financial figures? And above all, are you a born communicator who likes to spend time on the shop floor? Become our newest Business Controller and be part of our production site in Ghent.
As a business controller you provide thorough analyses and support with financial info to support strategic direction and business development.
Your responsibilities include:
- The timely follow-up, analysis & internal reporting of financial results
- Efficiently and effectively support the strategic process (business plan, estimates...)
- Engage with the (line) organization by supplying and discussing relevant business information.
- Translate financial business objectives to the shop floor (cost deployment).
- Support and represent finance in projects, including product & process related projects as well as overarching country initiatives.
- Provide training & coaching at various levels with regard to the various cost KPIs.
- You have a Master's degree in an economic or financial direction or assimilated by relevant experience
- You like working with numbers and are very analytical
- You are reliable, accurate, discreet, proactive, autonomous and customer-oriented
- You are a team player who builds relationships both inside and outside your own department
- You have good problem solving capacities
- You are a strong communicator, also in a group context
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- You speak and write fluent English & Dutch
- You work easily with Excel and other Microsoft applications
One of our employees testifies:
“Being a business controller is an all-round job. On a weekly base you analyze figures and discuss them with the area manager. You also keep an eye on the deployment of different costs. It’s nice to combine this with social interactions. I’m in close contact with people from different areas such as lean management, engineering, safety and quality. I like to work together with them and learn from them at the same time.”
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.