Intern: Customer Experience Management (Summer 2019)
The internship role provides students with the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skills in a professional environment and to support/promote the students’ career goals through contacts with professionals in their fields of study. The internship experience enables students to participate in professional activities for Volvo Group (Aftermarket) by working on important and innovative projects.
Seeking a full-time candidate to work 40 hrs. per week during the summer internship period
The selected candidate will join the Customer Experience Management (CEM) team, and gain valuable experience in real-time customer satisfaction measurement and improvement, working directly with Corporate and field personnel, as well as dealer organizations to:
- Provide day to day support to the customer experience survey platform (Medallia) users.
- Provide standard and ad hoc reporting to Customer Support Field team and other users.
- Assist in the development of marketing, training and communication materials to further drive adoption and understanding of the CEM program.
- Monitor CEM program performance on specific assigned tasks, provide reporting and user support.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by the Customer Experience Management team.
- Minimum Education Required:
- Applicants must be a student currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Data analytics, Information Technology or similar (Applicants not currently enrolled at the start of the internship will not be considered).
- Applicants must have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with graphic design and lay-out of newsletters.
- Data analytical skills, preferably using SAS
- Familiarity with business process mapping
Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify