• The position requires planning, conducting the VnV test for complete machine and component.
• This position also comprises the continue improvement activities for the testing equipment, methods and process etc.
• Test instrument operator and calibrator
• Data collector and analyser
• Test reporter.
• Test related technical document, process, method follower and creator.
• Continuous improvement participant.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
1. Focus on safety, environment and quality, he/she can stop the activities due to
• safety, enviromental care reason.
• Plan, organize and execute the test, analyze the tesing data and make the report for the complete machine and component
• Evaluate the designs and make recommendations to project engineers based on the test results.
• Coach and train the work shop mechanics to improve test capability and efficiency in daily test engineering practices.
2. Key Skills:
• Good knowledge of E&E and/or Automation
• Good English spoken, writing and communication.
• General understanding of the data acquisition and test method.
• General skill of problem solving
Required knowledge & experience:
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
• BSc or higher within E&E and/or Automation Engineering area or similar.
• Above 3 years E&E and/or Automation design or testing experience in construction equipment/Auto or similar industry.
2. Additional Important Requirements:
• Open mind, Team work working spirit, good communication skills,
• Some travelling may be required.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.