Data Analyst Uptime
As an active member of the Quality & Customer relations team you will;
- Providing data analytics and data mining support to monitor the defined performance and quality standards
- Support the organization with interpreting and analyzing all data.
- Support the organization with producing clear business reports, graphical representations and data visualizations and interpreting data.
- Publish results to internal customers
- Develop and implement new databases and tools that optimize reporting.
- Present results to internal and external customers.
- Identify and drive areas of improvement. Produce clear reports, graphical representations and data visualizations
- Responsible for all (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc) US reporting according to the agreed planning
- Support the Senior Data Analyst in developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Analyze data interpret results and provide reports as required
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports to locate problems and correct errors.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources where necessary in order to provide ‘complete picture’ reports
- Discussing business intelligence needs or information with internal partners or external clients.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Identify and escalate data quality issues towards Volvo Group IT and other stakeholders
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Create Data dashboards, Graphs and visualizations
- Perform some testing before changes on data analyzing tools (Business Objects) are implemented in production
- Business awareness and numerical ability.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of databases & data analyzing tools
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualizations
- Problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment and resourcefulness
- Analytical and deadline driven
- Bachelor’s degree, field of study information technology, statistics or related field
- Minimum 2 years business experience
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.