Auto Electrician (Newcastle)
Volvo Group Australia is part of the global organisation Volvo Group consisting of approximately 100,000 employees. Our reliability is renowned, and is underpinned by our core values – customer success, change, performance, trust and passion. We bring each one to life in everything we do.
Volvo Group Australia has an opportunity for an experienced Auto Electrician to join our award-wining dealership at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Newcastle. As a trade-qualified Auto Electrician, you will ensure all work carried out is compliant with manufacturer standards, while operating in a safe work environment.
This role requires you to work efficiently in a team environment with a proactive approach while technically working on an impressive range of Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses.
- Trade Qualified as Auto Electrician
- Valid NSW Auto Electrician Trade Licence
- Solid auto electrical knowledge preferably gained within the heavy vehicle industry
- Have a good understanding of workplace health and safety procedures
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments.
- Top hourly rates
- Weekly tool allowance up to 3x higher than the Award
- Up to $80 extra per week for your loyalty
- Gifts of Volvo Group shares
- Additional company-paid superannuation
- BBQs and Family Days
- Leading allowances, including on-call
- Supplied uniforms + PPE
- Paid training and development
- Discounts on offer from a large selection of Retailers
- A dedicated Health and Wellbeing program
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.